Boardlerts Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
3. Use License
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Boardlerts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the information on Boardlerts's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Boardlerts's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- transfer objectionable content
4.1 Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading of Subscription
Any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
Downgrading your subscription may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. Boardlerts does not accept any liability for such loss.
4.2. Free Trial
- Subscriptions to the Boardlerts services may begin with a free trial period during which you can try out the services for 30 days from the date you register ("Free Trial Period").
- You are required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial Period. You will not be charged until the Free Trial Period ends.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time during the Free Trial Period by following the steps described in section 4.3 ("Account Cancellation"). Upon cancelling your subscription, you will have a grace period until the end of the Free Trial Period to use the Boardlerts services. You will have the option of restoring your subscription during this period. If you do not do so, your account will be cancelled at the end of the grace period.
- Boardlerts reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit the Free Trial Period without notice at any time.
4.3 Account Cancellation
- You are solely responsible for the proper cancellation of your subscription. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the Subscription link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Subscription screen provides a simple no-questions-asked link to unsubscribe from the service.
If you cancel the subscription before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the period. You will not be charged again.
5. User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Boardlerts does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Boardlerts, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Boardlerts shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Boardlerts reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Boardlerts a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The materials on Boardlerts's web site are provided "as is". Boardlerts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Boardlerts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Boardlerts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Boardlerts's Internet site, even if Boardlerts or a Boardlerts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Boardlerts's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Boardlerts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Boardlerts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Boardlerts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Boardlerts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Boardlerts shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Boardlerts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore.